Steps to Disaster Recovery
From Backup to Business Continuity
SYSTEM “AT REST”
- Data is saved to the local device and replicated to the secure cloud, based on the client’s backup schedule.
- Image-based backup technology ensures that a “picture” of the user’s entire system is taken, so that all files, applications, emails, etc. are recoverable.
- Users can receive email confirmation with a “snapshot” to confirm a valid backup was taken.
- Server crashes, for example. An alert is issued.
- The user’s entire system can be instantly virtualized on the local device in seconds.
- Users can run their entire system off of the local device until the production server is restored.
ON-SITE DISASTER COMPROMISES LOCAL DEVICE
- Should a flood, fire or other catastrophe destroy on-site IT infrastructure, the user’s entire system can be instantly virtualized to the secure cloud.
- Users can run their entire network from the secure cloud for as long as necessary, until local systems and the device are restored